Lord Andriolf

Lord Andriolf's site of goodies.

PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to Andriolf's Site of Goodies. Hope you enjoy it
If you are visiting this site and have not registered, please do so.
If you have any suggestions or requests, send me ''Andriolf'' a PM. And I'll see what I can do.
All my uploads are completely 100% adware/spyware free. They contain no malicious coding. Becareful downloading software from other members posts!
Note. Any tutorial that is written on this site is for educational purposes only, and should never be used for any purpose besides education. I nor any other member of this site are not responsible for any damages or consequences as a result of follow our tutorials. All programs are owned by their respective owners, and are only used for demonstrational purposes.

Share | 

How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andriolf
Admin

Credits : 58

PostSubject: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Ever try to make MyEbot run for Tales of Pirates 2? If you have, you'd notice that it doesn't work. Reason being, MyEbot searches for the specific pixels and then clicks for them. Tales of Pirates game client doesn't change, which allows this bot to be used. However, every time you start up Tales of Pirates 2, all the pixels and information change just a bit. I have discovered a way to make an auto attacker. It only attacks, it doesn't heal or run. If this is what your looking for, here's what you do:

1. You'll of course need the ToP2 client, which can be downloaded here:
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Next, you'll need a packet sniffing tool. For this tutorial I'l be using WPE (Windsock Packet Editor) Pro.
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keep in mind that you may have to disable any anti-virus program you have running. It will see WPE PRO as a malicious file.

You also need to open Tales of Pirates as Administrator; Run WPE PRO as Admin.
(To run as Admin, in windows Vista or 7, right-click the file and click Run as Admin)

3. Start-up Tales of Pirates 2 and go up to the login screen. Now start up WPE PRO. On Target Program at the top left, click game.exe and click Open. Now that we have ToP2 selected, go to View and select Option. Uncheck Recv and RecvFrom, we only want to see the attack packets. Dont mess with anything else. Once you've got that done, click OK.

Now Log into Tales of Pirates 2.

4. Towards the bottom left on the WPE interface, right next to Filters click on Send. When your ready to begin recording the attacks, press the ''Play'' button near the Target Program button at the top left.

The Mobs must be close together or be aggro-able for this to work!

5. Left click on the mobs you want to attack. DO NOT perform any other action! Once you have selected all your mobs, Alt+Tab back to WPE Pro and click the Stop button. A new window will pop-out. Look at all the packets with the size of 49 or 50. Right click all the packets with the size and select:

''Set Send List With This Socket ID'' and ''Add to Send List''. You only need to select Set Send List only once.

6. Once that's all done, Check mark all the boxes on the send list and click the play button (The one on the bottom half of the Interface.) Select the Continuously option and Open Socket Option, then click play.

Now your character will be sending attack packets to all the mobs near him. On the screen your character will stay stationary but mobs around him will be getting hit. To other players it looks normal. Press Ctrl + A to put on auto grab and get any loot they drop. Keep in mind you will not be able to move, chat, or mess around with your invantory.

This is a basic auto bot, if you can develop something better, awesome! Have fun and enjoy! lol!

PS, I got my champ from 40-75 in 4 weeks by doing this! Champ grinding sucks Neutral

If you have any problems, email me or post. Il do my best to help Razz

---

Did my website help you? You can help me by donating Very Happy

Last edited by Andriolf on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://andriolf.userboard.net
TOPIMP.INFO

Credits : 6

PostSubject: Thanks   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Thanks for sharing that bot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.topimp.info
noobas234

Credits : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 am

link doesnt work o.o
FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.
Back to top Go down
geomarie

PostSubject: ts is this still working?   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:10 am

can you make a video tutorial about this i am willing to learn from yu about this tnx godbless
Back to top Go down
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 am

I updated the link for WPE PRO. Thats the official download, I can host it in a mirror incase it ever goes offline though Smile
Back to top Go down
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

geomarie wrote:
can you make a video tutorial about this i am willing to learn from yu about this tnx godbless

Sure - Can do that. Will do it eventually
Back to top Go down
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 am

noobas234 wrote:
link doesnt work o.o
FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Just changed file host. Send me a pm if the link doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Sample123

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Andriolf wrote:

PS, I got my champ from 40-75 in 4 weeks by doing this! Champ grinding sucks Neutral
-

Where did you level your champ?

By the way great bot =)
Back to top Go down
dondiablo

Credits : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 am

Ive downloaded the WPE file but windows says that the WpeSpy.dll is not compatible with windows. How can I solve this? Yes I have both the bot and top running as admin and my anti-virus is turned off. Im using windows 7

Back to top Go down
Terdsniffy

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 am

Could be your Firewall.

Also try running with Windows XP compatibility. Its most likely your firewall though.
Back to top Go down
jaypee1122

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 pm

I just saw this post and wow it is working thank you very much,,

althought I wanted to ask, is there a way to make the program or so to pick up loots right after it kills a monster?

I was also wondering how about to use a cake on a certain hp level? or its a loop of what ive done with the client that it copies?

thanks nonetheless :3
Back to top Go down
Terdsniffy

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 pm

jaypee1122 wrote:
I just saw this post and wow it is working thank you very much,,

althought I wanted to ask, is there a way to make the program or so to pick up loots right after it kills a monster?

I was also wondering how about to use a cake on a certain hp level? or its a loop of what ive done with the client that it copies?

thanks nonetheless :3

Its basically recording everything you do, then doing it over and over. So no unless you use a cake while its recording, wont work Razz

But to auto grab, use Ctrl + Shift + A I think
Back to top Go down
darwinsir

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 am

Crying or Very sad  its not working on my computer. Can we do teamviewer just for a minute? I downloaded every tools. thanks
Back to top Go down
Terdsniffy

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 am

darwinsir wrote:
Crying or Very sad  its not working on my computer. Can we do teamviewer just for a minute? I downloaded every tools. thanks

Whats not working? If your doing it on windows 7 you got to run on admin mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2   

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Grind Bot for Tales Of Pirates 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1