Lord Andriolf

Lord Andriolf's site of goodies.

PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to Andriolf's Site of Goodies. Hope you enjoy it
If you are visiting this site and have not registered, please do so.
If you have any suggestions or requests, send me ''Andriolf'' a PM. And I'll see what I can do.
All my uploads are completely 100% adware/spyware free. They contain no malicious coding. Becareful downloading software from other members posts!
Note. Any tutorial that is written on this site is for educational purposes only, and should never be used for any purpose besides education. I nor any other member of this site are not responsible for any damages or consequences as a result of follow our tutorials. All programs are owned by their respective owners, and are only used for demonstrational purposes.

Share | 

Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andriolf
Admin

Credits : 58

PostSubject: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:58 am

This bot currently does not work for ToP II. Until we can figure out how to make it work, It can only be used for Auto Howling. However, this bot runs perfectly on ToP I.

1. First you must download a program called ''WinRAR''. This is a program the decompresses large amounts of files. For example, if you wanted to download a music album online which had 12 songs, since only 1 file can be transfered at a time, WinRAR compresses all those files into 1 big file, then puts them back into smaller files when extracted. This program isn't big, but for online fire sharing sites, you can only upload a single file at a time. This makes it so it can be turned into 1 file.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Here's the goodies. Myebot.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To begin using the program, simply open the ''Read Me'' .txt file and follow the instructions. They're really simple and easy to follow. Then, enjoy your botting! lol! lol!

---

Did my website help you? You can help me by donating Very Happy

Last edited by Andriolf on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://andriolf.userboard.net
TOPIMP.INFO

Credits : 6

PostSubject: Thanks   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks for sharing that !
Back to top Go down
http://www.topimp.info
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
jerson555

Credits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 am

sir you have hack gold there please make one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am

You can change the amount of gold you have on your client side, but it wont register to the database.

In other words, it just looks like you have money when you dont, you wont be able to buy anything in such. Their data base prevents us from doing that Sad
Back to top Go down
Andriolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 am

Just updated the download links.
Back to top Go down
RAxiel

Credits : 0

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Is it possible to bot woodcut with this?
Back to top Go down
jaznboy

Credits : 0

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 am

[quote="Andriolf"]
This bot currently does not work for ToP II. Until we can figure out how to make it work, It can only be used for Auto Howling. However, this bot runs perfectly on ToP I.

1. First you must download a program called ''WinRAR''. This is a program the decompresses large amounts of files. For example, if you wanted to download a music album online which had 12 songs, since only 1 file can be transfered at a time, WinRAR compresses all those files into 1 big file, then puts them back into smaller files when extracted. This program isn't big, but for online fire sharing sites, you can only upload a single file at a time. This makes it so it can be turned into 1 file.

2. Here's the goodies. Myebot.

To begin using the program, simply open the ''Read Me'' .txt file and follow the instructions. They're really simple and easy to follow. Then, enjoy your botting!  lol!  lol!

I Know this is really old, but can we get an updated link please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler   

Back to top Go down

Myebot - Bot for ToP I and Auto Howler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1